Our data commitment to you
We treat the security and privacy of our service users as one of our very highest priorities.
All personal information you supply is used solely by HCT Group:
- To provide you with the services or information you have requested·
- To let you know about HCT Group news relevant to your areas of interest. You may opt out of any future communications by replying to correspondence with the word ‘Unsubscribe’
Your information and third parties
We will never share your information with a third party – with three exceptions:
- Where we are required to by law (e.g. customs and excise/police/courts).
- Where we have subcontracted a part of our operation and the information is required to provide you with a service or fulfil one of our internal processes – such as customer research or payment management. The third party will not be able to use your data for any other purpose than delivering specific work for HCT Group.
HCT Group is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 reg. No Z7642329
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions.
Third party functions.
- YouTube - powers the videos on our site.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies.
So you can easily "Like" or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. Cookies are set by:
- ShareThis - provide us with lots of sharing buttons all in one neat package.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies.
Turning Cookies Off.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookieswith antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing , a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
Applications welcome from both experienced drivers and those wanting to train to be a bus driver. Those residentially qualified and already holding a car licence can join the training programme from the age of 21.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced bus drivers to join our team at CT Plus Guernsey.Driving our fleet of modern buses across our network of scheduled and school services you will cover the island, from country to coast.For existing bus licence holders pay starts at £12.30 per hour, with £15.68 per hour for any work after 18:30hrs and all day Sundays. Training rate is £8.85 per hour for the first 2-3 weeks.Immediate starts are available for those with full PSV/PCV licences.
For those wanting to join our training programme or wanting an informal chat about working with us in the Channel Islands please contact Alaska Help on email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01481 719238.