• Changing schools after summer?
• Perhaps continuing on for A Levels, Baccalaureate or BTEC Level 3?
If you are 16 and continuing school following GCSEs or equivalent then you will need to move from a JUNIOR student puffinpass to a SENIOR student puffinpass to continue with free bus travel around Guernsey.
Please take your letter confirming your place at the new school/ college to the Kiosk in Town.
Your new SENIOR student puffin pass will be processed, printed and be ready for to collect again from the Kiosk as soon as possible. (best to allow a few days)

Applications welcome from both experienced drivers and those wanting to train to be a bus driver. Those residentially qualified and already holding a car licence can join the training programme from the age of 21.

We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced bus drivers to join our team at CT Plus Guernsey.Driving our fleet of modern buses across our network of scheduled and school services you will cover the island, from country to coast.For existing bus licence holders pay starts at £12.30 per hour, with £15.68 per hour for any work after 18:30hrs and all day Sundays. Training rate is £8.85 per hour for the first 2-3 weeks.Immediate starts are available for those with full PSV/PCV licences.

For those wanting to join our training programme or wanting an informal chat about working with us in the Channel Islands please contact Alaska Help on email or by calling 01481 719238.